Call for Industry Technical Panels
IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC) welcomes Panels related to the following areas of consumer communications and networking, that elaborate on industrial or academic open research problems, new consumer applications, visionary ideas and new trends of clear interest for the industry:
- 4G Networking and beyond;
- Body Area Networking;
- Multimodal Sensing and Context;
- Automotive Multimedia;
- P2P Multimedia and Business Models;
- Consumer Applications and Services;
- Home Networking;
- (Wireless) Power Line Communications;
- Next Generation IPTV;
- Social Media, UGC and Personal Broadcasting;
- Multiplayer Networked Games;
- Delivery of HD, Scalable and 3D+ Media;
- Distributed/Network Coding;
- Standardization and Regulation Issues.
Speakers and organizers that wish to organize a panel for the IEEE CCNC 2010 should submit a two-page panel proposal to the Industry Technical Panel Chair. The information submitted must include the title of the panel, description of the panel content, length, and names of the potential panelists (with their affiliation and email addresses).
The accepted panels will be included in the conference program.
Panels Proposal Deadline: 17 October 2009
Acceptance Notification: 17 November 2009
Industry Technical Panels Chair:
Igor D.D. Curcio, Nokia Research Center, Tampere, Finland