Call for Papers (click here for pdf)
IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society, is a major annual international conference organized with the objective of bringing together researchers, engineers and practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas of consumer communications and networking.
IEEE CCNC 2010 will present the latest developments and technical solutions in the areas of home networking, consumer networking, enabling technologies (such as middleware), and novel pervasive applications and services. The conference will include a peer reviewed program of technical sessions, special sessions, short papers, workshops, business application panels/sessions, tutorials, and demonstration sessions.
|Technical Papers Due:|June 1, 2009
Extended to July 7, 2009
|Acceptance Notification:||August 26, 2009|
|Final Camera Ready Artwork:||October 1, 2009|
Technical Program Chair: Gary Chan, HKUST, Hong Kong at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW IEEE/COMSOC POLICY: All accepted CCNC 2010 technical paper presenters must register at the FULL registration rate. For authors presenting multiple papers, one FULL registration is valid for up to three papers.
IEEE CCNC 2010 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Authors MUST submit their manuscripts through the EDAS web site together with a short abstract (approximately 150 words) using the EDAS forms. Please note that authors must create their own EDAS account before submitting paper(s).
Use the sample manuscript (PDF version) and (Microsoft Word version) as a visual aid for formatting. Note that as shown in the sample, the first page of the manuscript must include the title, authors, and abstract. All company clearance and approvals should be obtained prior to submission.
Technical papers, theme papers, workshop papers and special session papers should be no longer than five (5) pages. Short papers should be no longer than two (2) pages. The first page of the paper should include paper title, abstract, list of keywords indicating the paper's topic area (related to the list in the Call for Papers page), authors' full names, affiliations and complete addresses, telephone numbers and electronic mail addresses.
Papers submitted by students may be considered for the Student Best Paper Award, which includes full conference registration and a plaque signed by the ComSoc President. To be eligible, the student must be the sole author of the paper, or the first author and primary contributor. A cover letter or email to the Technical Program Chair must identify the paper as a candidate for this competition at the time of the submission. The winner of the award will be announced during the conference.
All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed by at least three experts and reviews will be returned to the author(s) with comments to ensure the high quality of the accepted papers. The authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their paper will be presented at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Brief guidelines on submitting papers through EDAS:
1. Log on to EDAS (Enter your EDAS user id and password. If this is your first time using EDAS, you will need to set up an account.)
2. Click on the Submit Paper tab.
3. Look under Conference Accepting Submissions. Go to the row labeled CCNC 2010. Click on the icon in the right most column (i.e., the column labeled Submit). You will be brought to the paper submission page titled "Register a paper for The 7th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference."
4. Choose the appropriate track/session for your paper/proposal and click on the submit icon in the right most column. Please notice your paper may not be reviewed properly if appropriate track/session is not selected.
5. Fill in the submission form including the authors, paper title, keywords and paper abstract.
6. Double check the information you provided in the form and click on the submit button.
7. Upload your paper. We accept PDF format only.
8. You will receive a notice from the conference if we encounter any printing problem or other problems.